Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Peter Pan Shoes

Hi,
I wanted to post a little project that I have been working on the last week or so. I have really missed drawing and painting lately so I decided to give painting on shoes a try! I have really missed drawing and painting lately, and after seeing a few awesome inspiration from some Disney shoe painters, I decided to give it a try. 
Peter Pan has always been one of my favorite Disney movies and it's my absolute favorite ride at Disneyland, so of course my first shoes had to be something Peter Pan inspired :) 
It was so much fun and I really got a kick out of making the shoes- haha kick- pun alert! 
I have a lot to learn still ,but I am already thinking of what I am going to do next :) 
Thanks for looking and stopping by!




Shoes- cheap ones from Michael's
Acrylic Paint
glitter



4 comments:

  1. Well done! Your shoes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Amazing looking! !!!!! What artistic talent you have. You will need to start this shoe painting business. I would love The Little Mermaid in a size 9 please! !!!!! Lol
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Heidi :) They were a lot of fun to make. I love the Little Mermaid too, I might put some more up on my blog but I have to be careful with copyrights. I actually pulled my post on K & C since someone pointed that out. I don't want to get in trouble but I think since they are for my own use I will be ok:) Thanks for always posting sweet comments, it's very appreciated!

      Delete