Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tails From The Farm

Hi All,
Today I am posting a little project on TGF blog. I am featuring mermaid Anya and she is just the sweetest. I love being able to use such vivid and fun colors on mermaids. There is a part of me that wanted to color her up like Ariel, but I had to fight my disney urges lol next time though!
Please check out TGF blog for more info and to join our challenges. Thanks for coming by! or swimming by lol I can't go without at least one or two puns, it's just not right lol Have a great day!



Mermaid Anya- digi stamp- free with the newsletter a few weeks ago- be sure to sign up!
Copics
Skin- E000,E00,E01,E11,E04,R20
Hair- Y21,Y26,YR24,E25, BG10,BG11,BG13,BG15,BG18
Tail- Y21,Y26,YR24,BG10,BG11,BG13,BG15,BG18, R14,R17,R24
Distress Inks-Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey,Broken China
Wink of Stella
Perfect Pearls
Diecuts- Shells- Impression Obsession
Copic Blender Pen Refill to use with Texture Background-Burlap and Netting
White Molotow Pen
Flat Back Pearls
Water Mister
Rhinestones
Ribbon- Offray and Twine
Hole punches
Glossy Accents








7 comments:

  1. Omg!!!!!! I LOVE THIS TAG!!!!!!!! You need to save it for my b day in June!!!!!!! Lol I got her too and printed her but that's all so far. My craft from Looks like a cyclone came through. On the tail end of our living room remodeleverything got shoved in my craft room.
    Have a Fintastic day doll.
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi I love the puns!!!! thanks for humoring me lol I hope you get to her soon :) I can't think of any puns right now since I am not quite awake lol Thank you for commenting

      Delete
  2. I love this! It's gorgeous! Thank goodness I was able to download this image (have yet to color it but now I'm inspired!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, hope you get to color her up soon :) If you do, share it on TGF FB page so we can see it :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is gorgeous! Is there any way to still get this stamp? Anywhere??

    ReplyDelete