Monday, August 31, 2015

New Challenge at TGF- Back to School

Hi Everyone,
I refuse to acknowledge that summer is almost over and it's the dreaded words...Back to School!!! I hate to see summer go, so sad :( I will miss hanging out,sleeping in, and just doing what we felt like with my daughter all summer. We had such a fun vacation time and I will cherish those memories forever. But on the bright side Pumpkin Lattes are coming hehe
So yes the challenge this month is Back to School. I am featuring the stamp Totes Anya. I have used her a few times in the past, but I gave her a little sweater and a cute apple tote bag this time.





Hope you will join us this month, can't wait to see all your fun creations :) Check out TGF blog for all the details and as always there is a lovely prize up for grabs. See you all soon!

Copics
Skin- E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
Hair-Y13,Y18,Y19,YR24,E25
Dress/Bow-R27,R24,R22,R20,R11
Sweater/boots-C9,C7,C5,C4,C3
Apple Bag-B26,B24,B23,B21,B000
Leaf-G03  Stem-E17
Grass-YG11,YG13,YG17
Distress Inks- Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo
Wink of Stella
Perfect Pearls
Doodle Bug pattern paper-Back to School
Ranger water color paper



No comments:

Post a Comment