Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Paper Shelter Design Team

Hello and good evening,
I am very excited, giddy actually, to be posting tonight. I am entering the Paper Shelter DT call, yeah!! Fun stuff. I am so glad that I have come across this wonderful site and the digi's are just beyond cute. There are so many I want and I can't choose. Seriously I have to stop finding new digis sites because I just spend all my money lol I blame Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder and everyone on that FB site because they are all enablers lol ok I will take a little of the blame he he.
Ok so here is the card I am entering because I think it's a good representation of my current coloring skills :) I posted this originally in late July. Thank you Paper Shelter for letting me enter, you have a new fan here :) Have a great evening and a great rest of the weekend.  Now I'm off to my money tree to buy more digis hehe
www.papershelter.com-come join the fun!


makeitcolorful.com- make it crafty challenge blog
Digi stamp- Jacinta -make it crafty
Copic markers
Skin-E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
Hair-E50,E53,E43,E57
Shirt-R22,R27,R29,R59,Y02,Y11,Y15,Y18,Y00
Tank top and Jeans-B000,B02,B12,B14,B16,B93,B99
Grass and bracelet- YG11,YG17,YG67
Spellbinder Dies-Standard circle large and classic scalloped circ. sm
Memento summer sky ink
Ice Stickles-Gold Ice 
Cosmo Cricket paper and Bazzil Cardstock
Mojo Monday card pattern 







4 comments:

  1. oh wow this is fab love your colouring and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunty Sue, I appreciate you taking the time to comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic! And I agree, that Kit and Clowder FB site is DANGEROUS! haha. Good luck in the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Melissa, very kind of you :) Yes we are all going to go broke on that site lol

      Delete