Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Greeting Farm-Sweet and Toxic

Hi,
Can I just first say I am having a blast being in my new craft room set up! I just love how organized it is and how I can just find everything I need. Just having a good time! Had my buddies with me Friday night just crafting away with me here.
Anyways on to Sweet and Toxic Greeting Farm set! I have always loved this set, it's just fun and so adorable. I love that it had a slight creepiness to it, but not too much that keeps it cute.
I also really love this color combo. I have decided recently to choose papers first and color combos that are calling to me and then match my copics based on them. I was doing it the other way around, which is still fine, but man it made it more difficult for me to find papers to match. I feel like this way is going much smoother for me.
Well I am off to practice some coloring! Thank you for checking out my blog and please feel free to ask any questions :) Take care!
Holly




Sweet and Toxic stamp set- www.thegreetingfarm.com- heard it's retired but check ebay or contact them. Sometimes splitcoaststampers is a good avenue to go to locate stamps. everyone is very helpful on there. 
X-Press it paper for Copics
Sentiment Stamp-Lawn Fawn-Monster Mash stamp set
Copic markers- Skin- E000,E00,E11,E21,E04
Hair-V91,V93,V95,V99
Dress-V91,V93,V95,V99,YG91,YG95,YG97,W1,W3,W7,W9
Shoes-V91,V93,V95,V99
Shadow-W3
Ribbons and Skeleton Shadow-W1,W3,W7,W9
Spellbinders Die-cut-Labels 8
Background - Close to my heart-grey wool
Die-cut outside edge- Stickles silver
All patterned paper- Recollections-Midnight Magic Halloween collection
Black Glittered Ornate Frame- Recollections
Purple Bakers Twine and Black Enamel Dots-Recollections
Purple Rhinestone-Recollections








1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS!!! This card is pretty Amazing looking too!!! Love Love Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete