Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Treats

Hi Everyone,
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the U.S. !! Hope you will be enjoying a good meal, time with friends and family, and hopefully some well deserved rest. 
Here is a little treat holder I made using the sweet Navajo Anya. Love her :) And I love chocolate so there you go! hehe These would be great for the Thanksgiving table if you have time or treats for your guests. My family and I will be traveling this year so I doubt they would make it to our destination primarily because I would eat all the chocolate. lol 
Anyways have a great week and many blessings!




Stamps TGF- Navajo Anya
Copics- E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
Hair- W9,W7,W5,W3,B95
Dress- E31,E35,E57,E47,E08,E00
Headband- BG18,BG13,BG11, YR12,YR23,YR16,E08,Y21,YR18
Wink of Stella- Clear
Burlap
Viva-Inka Gold
Kraft Tags
Bakers Twine
Lots of chocolate!- Ghirardelli's fit perfect

Tag treat holder tut

No comments:

Post a Comment