Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Greeting Farm Design Team

Hi, I am beyond excited to announce that I am part of the 2015 design team at The Greeting Farm. Yeah i can finally let out the secret, it was killing me.
I can't tell you how excited I was to find out that I was going to be a part of this team. The Greeting Farm was the whole reason I got into Copic coloring 5 years ago. It has always been a dream of mine to be on their team and now I get to say that I am!!! I am honored to be side by side with this amazing group of ladies. Thank you so much Rosie for making my dream come true, I can't thank you enough. Please check out TGF blog for all the exciting stamps coming your way and all the other girls that will be showcasing their beautiful designs. 
Have a fantastic day! And check back this week for previews and challenges, super exciting stuff! 
Blessings,
Holly 



2 comments: