Monday, December 29, 2014

TGF Previews Day 2- Day off Anya

Hi Everyone,
My first official post as a new farmer, exciting!!! I always wanted to say that lol 
I hope you enjoyed Day 1 of Previews yesterday. Weren’t all those DT creations AMAZING? If you missed yesterday, please check out TGF blog.  Now we are on our 2nd day of previews and today we have a new Anya to showcase. This new stamp is called DAYS OFF ANYA. Isn't she so cute!! I had so much fun coloring her up. 



I just love this stamp! Tomorrow will be our last day of previews. Don’t forget we will have a BLOG HOP on the 1st, and one lucky commenter from the Blog Hop will win the entire January Release!
Happy Tuesday! Thank you for checking out my blog :) 
 Farmer Holly 

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are Beautiful
    I love how your hair looks
    The combination of colors is adorable
    Greetings from Venezuela
    Happy New Year 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your sweet comments :) Happy New Year to you as well :)

      Delete
  2. love these cards/tag and the hair color and all the little details a splash of pink on the one, the use of the twine were a great Idea this is an upbeat fun card and I just love them both, Super big hugs and congrat on the DT team

    ReplyDelete