Friday, July 31, 2015

August Challenge TGF

Hi Everyone,
Wow it's August already! I am trying to savor each day of the summer because I know school is coming soon and then fall will be upon us. I love summer so much I don't want it to go away!! 
So I am so glad the  challenge this month is Summertime so we can still focus on it :) 
I am using the cute little digi stamp Addy and I colored her up in a polka-dot bikini. I love these fun colors! 



Hope you all will join us for another fun challenge and don't forget the prize is a $50 GC to TGF store! 
Please check out the TGF blog for full details and to submit your creation. I have list a brief summary of how to play here. 
Here are the FFF Rules! 
*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz or  you can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)
Please be sure to enter new creations only. No back linking
Can only enter 2 creations for each challenge
Please check out TGF blog for all the details 
Have a fantastic day! 
Holly
TGF digi stamp- Addy
TGF sentiment-My Sunshine
Copics-
Skin- E000,E00,E11,E04,E21,R20
Hair-YR21,YR14,YR07,R08,E18
Towel-YG07,YG09,YG11
Bikini- RV29,RV13,YR68, Y18,BG45, YG07, W1
Wink of Stella
Pattern Paper- Doodlebug- Hello Sunshine
Watercolor-Peerless
Washi tape



No comments:

Post a Comment