Thursday, June 25, 2015

TGF- Out On The Town

Hello Everyone,
Farmer Holly aka Princess Holly here lol Kelli last week has deemed my reputation as Princess Holly around here so I declare I will be addressed as so hehe. Just kidding! but it does have a nice ring to it. And I will always hold at least Kelli up to calling me this lol
Anyways I am back to share a card I did featuring Miss Anya Night Out. I am going out on a date night with my handsome Prince Edwin tonight,  so I think that is what inspired my card today. Although I might have over dramatized my card a bit because we are just going to a movie. 
Also don't forget to check out our challenge going on this month. It's a fabulous prize. I wish I was eligible, I need more stamps :) Hope you will join us. 
Have a great rest of the week and I hope you have some great weekend plans coming up. Happy Summer! 


Sentiment- You're Charming- Ever After Set
Copics
Skin- E000,E00,E11,E04,E21,R20
Hair-E50,E53,E43,E57
Dress/Shoes-RV25,RV09,RV06,RV04,RV02
Peerless Watercolors
Acrylic paint
Wink of Stella






No comments:

Post a Comment