Thursday, January 29, 2015

FFF- Boy's Only



Welcome to Farm Fresh Friday at TGF this week. This week is all about boys. This one is hard for me because I am pretty girly and my house is mostly girls except my poor husband and the dog lol So this goes out to my hubby even though he does not have blonde hair, but the dog does hehe
 I also have to say it was really hard not to use glitter. I love glitter!!
 Anyways I still had fun coloring up this sweet little Ian and his puppy. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to enter the challenge this week over at TGF blog. Have a wonderful weekend! 

Copic Colors
Skin- E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
Hair-E50,E53,E43,E57
Clothes/Banner-YR01,YR02,YR04,YR07,YR09
YG67,YG63,YG03,YG11
B91,B93,B95,B97
Grass-YG67,YG63,YG03,YG11
Puppy-E50,E51,E53,E55,E57
B60-background
Vintage photo- edging
Molotow white pen
Pattern Paper- Studio Calico and Doodlebug-camping


Please check out the TGF blog for full details and to submit your creation. I have list a brief summary of how to play here. 
Here are the FFF Rules! 
*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz no later than January 8th, at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.)
A fabulous prize!!
Please be sure to enter new creations only.
Please check out TGF blog for all the details 



1 comment:

  1. I love your card
    Cheerful and vibrant colors
    and that boy is a charm
    Hugs from Venezuela

    ReplyDelete