Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fancy Avery

Hi All,
Thought I would post a fun little card I did featuring Fancy Avery from Papernest Dolls. I haven't done a lot of red so I thought I would give it a go. Ive always been slightly afraid of using the red copics, but it's wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and blended pretty well :) I think you might be seeing more red around here and because well Christmas isn't too far away(cue way to early Christmas music here) hehe Hope you enjoyed this fun little card! Have a great night!


                              Stamp- Fancy Avery-Papernest Dolls-http://www.the-papernest.com
Copics
Skin- E000,E00,E11,E04,E21,R20
Hair-E18,E15,YR23,YR21
Dress- R21,R22,r27,R46,R59,C5
Flowers-BG49,BG32,BG13,BG11
Stickles-Stardust
Wink of Stella-clear glitter
Lawn Fawn paper-Let's polka and Snowy Day
DCWV paper-Lemon Flower Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment