Saturday, October 25, 2014

Thanksgiving

Hi,
Yep you guessed it I'm in a Thanksgiving mood! I have been wanting to color this sweet little gal ever since I got her last month. I love Sylvia Zet illustrations, she is one talented lady! I just want all her stamps. I do have quite a few, but every time  I see her stuff I just can't decide what I want. I have a fun little Christmas one that will probably  make an appearance here soon and her name is Holly so you know I had to have that one :)
Hope you had a great week and enjoy the weekend! It's suppose to be a wet and windy one around here this weekend so I will hopefully get some more coloring done and staying dry inside. Good night!











Copic markers
Skin-E000,E00,E11,E21,E04, R20
Hair-E18,E15,YR21,YR23
Shirt and pants- E13,E11,E02,E00
Shoes,Feather,Hair-tie,Necklace,Butterfly,Headband-BG11,BG32,BG34,BG49
Feather,Butterfly,Headband,Necklace- YR01,YR02,YR04,YR07,YR09
Feather,Headband-YR24,YR23,YR21,YR20
Grass-YG91,YG95,YG97
Rock-W1,W3,W5,W7

Dies
Spellbinders-Labels 4
Cuttlebug polka dot texture folder

Paper
X-press blend-it copic paper
Solid papers- Coredinations paper

Stencil
Chevron- got it at Joanns :)

Ink
Hampton Arts-Aqua
CTMH-desert sand

Punch
Martha Stewart lacy border punch

Ribbon
Offray

Wink of Stella-clear

Adhesive Pearls-Recollections


No comments:

Post a Comment