Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Small Joann's Haul

Hi,
I decided to do a quick haul today, haven't really done one on here yet so why not? Sounded fun!
My sweet daughter went to work with my hubby today for a kids day. So i decided to take a quick trip to Joann's on the way back home from dropping her off at my husbands work. How convenient that it's on the way home lol I just had to pull in, I mean it would be a waste not too right? I was good though I only bought a few things and they were all on sale. Honestly I don't go there that much. I usually buy all my stuff online or go to this cute little stamping store here in town. The smaller shops always have more that I want and get all the latest and greatest stuff.
Here are a few pics of my little haul. I saw the flag punch on Pinterest this morning so I had to track it down and it just happen to be at Joann's, it was kind of my prime motivation for going there this morning. Sorry if I am behind the times but where has this punch been? i love it and I have never seen it before. I am anxious to use it, hopefully it will be making an appearance on an upcoming card.  The other items are just some sentiment stamps that I grabbed. I realized the other day that I don't buy sentiments very often and I probably should incorporate them more in my cards. Adds a little pizazz! I guess I just always go for the fun images first and skip out on the wordy stuff.
The other stamp set is a banner set I liked since I was on a banner kick today, thought I would just throw that in the mix, why not? It's a banner kind of day!
The last thing I got was my stamping storage clam shells that I love. I buy them when Joanns has them on sale. I think they turn out to be around 3 dollars a piece or close to it. They are awesome for storing all your clear and cling mount stamps. I have a youtube video that I did a few months back where i show how I use them. I need to post some pics soon since my video is a little dorky lol Anyways I put all the clam shells in a big binder and put them on the shelf. So handy! And it looks cute too, very important ;)
Hope you are enjoying your day. My hubby's birthday was yesterday so tonight he is having a guy's board game night at our house, so you see why my Joann's haul is justified lol Have a great rest of the day :)


Stamp Keeper by Inque Boutique
 Clear Stamps- Fiskars-All Year Greetings 
Teresa Collins for Fiskars- Frames clear set
EK Success Punch- Large Flag 





No comments:

Post a Comment